Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SoFoBoMo: An Introduction

I have been following some popular photography blogs and SoFoBoMo (Solo Photo Book Month) project came up. In short, the project’s goal is to have photographers around the world creating photobooks within a 31 day period with at least 35 photos. It is such a great idea. The only thought I had for myself is “why didn’t I think of this before?”

I signed up to participate but I kept thinking about the topic for my photobook. 35 photographs might sound easy at first but 35 photographs that are worthy to be a book could be a different story.

Fortunately, I have a weekend getaway planned for Idyllwild, California in early July. I have never so I don’t really know what to expect. I don’t even know if there will be enough opportunities for me to take 35 good photographs, but it will be a challenge for myself. I do know that I will be doing some hiking since I heard it has many hiking trails. What is better to do a photobook on nature in Idyllwild then?

My photobook will be call "All Things Nature in Idyllwild" for now though it might change. I am set out to have the book done within July (from the 1st to the 31st). There. I hope I will get it done. When done, the book will be at http://www.sofobomo.org/2009/books/ehoang/nature-beauty-idyllwild/.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All images appear on this blog are exclusive property of Emily Hoang and may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission. If you would like to use any of them, please contact me first. I might even send you the original copy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP