Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sunrise By Haystack Rock (045/365)

I read somewhere that sunrise looks great over Haystack Rock so I woke up early to see it. It had been raining the day before and when I was walking there so I had no expectation at capturing anything good.

I am not a morning person but the experience was totally worth it. The tide was at its lowest. The sand lit up under the low sun light. Light rain drops occasionally brushed my skin. There was so sound but the breaking waves over those rocks. Serenity.

But I guess my project 365 ends here. I suppose the fact that I had to go home upset me too much that I haven't been able to pick up my camera to take pictures around here. Maybe I'll regain appreciation for my hometown again some day.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All images appear on this blog are exclusive property of Emily Hoang and may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission. If you would like to use any of them, please contact me first. I might even send you the original copy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP