Thursday, June 25, 2009

SoFoBoMo: Change of Course


Putting some thought into it, I decided to try to complete the photobook by the end of this month. The theme will be nature around San Diego. I have a vision that the photographs I will take (this weekend?) will have some nature and some urban (San Diego landscape?) indication in the background. Call it "Urban Nature" if you will. Whether I could realize my vision or not, I don't know. I will try my best though. That is a shot from my test run today.

The complete book will be at http://www.sofobomo.org/2009/books/ehoang/urban-nature/.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All images appear on this blog are exclusive property of Emily Hoang and may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission. If you would like to use any of them, please contact me first. I might even send you the original copy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP