Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SoFoBoMo Deadline

*Sigh*

I just realized that SoFoBoMo project ends on June 30, 2009. I don't know how I missed that when I first read about the project. I must have read the website several times. I guess that's the side effect of multi-tasking/information overload. I am over the place on the internet.

That means I am a little too late unless I could produce a book in 6 days with photographs taken in June. June has been a busy month with a lot of social commitments but not a lot of photo opportunities. I doubt that I have 35 "good" photographs in a specific theme. I do have this weekend. We will see.

I think I will still work on the photo book for my upcoming trip or trips. It should be fun.

0 comments:

About This Blog

All images appear on this blog are exclusive property of Emily Hoang and may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission. If you would like to use any of them, please contact me first. I might even send you the original copy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP